Improving your SEO strategy is essential if you want to rank highly among your competitors. All website owners want their websites to be featured on the first page. Here are ___ quick and easy tips that will help guide you to optimize your SEO strategy to its fullest capacity.
1. When choosing an URL, never include “#” as Google does not support URLs that are listed using “#”. You won’t even have a chance of your website even being ranked if you include the “#” sign.
2. Try using Google Search Console’s Fetch and Render tool to observe the difference between how Google’s mobile search agent views your mobile pages compared to your desktop pages. Your pages should be compatible on any device that is used.
3. Do not use a backlink when you are donating to charities and non-profit organizations. This is clearly defined as an action against Google’s webmaster guidelines.
4. You should incorporate emojis into your content if you are a local business. This not establishes emotion in a message but is used in Google’s campaign called #KnowNearby launched on Twitter.
5. You should already know that content serves as king on your websites. With that said, backlinks would serve as queen and videos may be a baby of the two. You should develop a video strategy if you have not already started or are incorporating one.
6. It would be best to utilize Google Adwords if your store functions as a brick-and-mortar. The reports you will be able to receive will allow you to understand how to optimize what geographic regions and user locations are providing the most in-store purchases.